E is for excited V is for virago


Serif Style Capital E
Working on some different things, very excited about that. However ran into some hiccups from waiting on supplies from the lumberer to dealing with humidity increasing dry times and not to mention remaking and shipping several items that were damaged in shipping. (usps you make my face do this -.-. They did call me to tell me that my one of my items were damaged.)  Issues like this can make you fall behind in the workflow, but you just breathe and contact the buyer, and hopefully they will understand. I still hate excuses though.

My new photography equipment came today! Super stoked about that, now I will be able to take photos in a better setting versus using my phone or my digital point and shoot cameras. Been looking at digital SLR narrowed it down to a Cannon or a Nikon.


~Tani :)
Carnival Style V

No comments:

Post a Comment